Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Wild Idea

. 3.70...
"Snag's Shop" fired this volley in
:

Actually , I was backing a load of lumber in and the end of a 2x4 12
feet
long pushed it over .

Amazing. I cannot even conceive of moving that far, that hard, against
something I could _feel_and_hear_ when I hit it -- even in a large pickup
truck.

Oh, well. If the con-rods are only $22 each, it can't be much of
compressor pump, anyway.

Lloyd

Ya know Lloyd I used to have respect for you . You weren't there , don't
know the situation or even what the compressor looks like . And yet you feel
you need to judge me - and to judge my equipment to boot ! Everyone isn't
flush enough to buy the very best of everything . I consider myself lucky to
have what I do , whether top-of-the-line or barely adequate .
--
Snag