Posted to rec.woodworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default super glue for holding small wood in a miter saw

I'm not a skilled woodworker, I'm sure some of you have superduper
clamps that will work with any size piece of wood on your miter saw,
but...

Another temporary use for superglue... I needed to cut a small block
of wood. Put two drops of superglue on the table and stuck the wood
to it. Waited 15 minutes or so and it cut like a charm. No hands. I
mean it took no hands, that helped keep my hands safe. Then used a
small hammer to break it off of the table. Then used a very sharp and
smooth wide chisel to remove the superglue from the table and the
wood. Piece of cake.

How do you attach small pieces of wood to a miter table?