Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Help! removing completely superglue

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:50:54 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 9/14/2013 11:30 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Organizing all the data coming in is now one of the most difficult
jobs.

I agree and I think that a new methodology is taking over. At least it
is for me. That methodology is to not keep stuff, but just look it up
(e.g., Google it) when there is a need. I find that even when I've kept
something, in an organized way, that I forget that I've done it and
re-search for it when it's needed.

Then, when faced with repairing china, I need to remember that that was
an RCM thread about it, instead of remembering that I saved something
about it.

Bob

That's more or less what I do, but I still have some packrat
tendencies. I'm getting over them, though.

What's been a real killer for me lately is taking on the job of editor
of an online magazine. I'm easily getting 50 emails a day and they all
mean something. First, I have to figure out what they mean. Then I
have to make a note (in Notepad -- it really does have a use) and
store it with my thoughts in case I change my mind.

It's sure keeping me busy.

--
Ed Huntress