Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
jim beam jim beam is offline

Default Anyone know of an inexpensive K+CAN obd2 diagnostic cable (orK+DCAN) with pins 7 and 8 intact?

On 09/15/2013 09:54 AM, Homer.Simpson wrote:
T0m $herman said

On 9/14/2013 8:05 PM, Homer.Simpson wrote:
Geoff Welsh said

T0m $herman wrote:
On 9/7/2013 4:47 PM, Jordan wrote:
So I would think almost everyone who owns the 1997 to 2003
5-series BMW would already know about which dual-K KCAN cables
work best with INPA, DIS, & EDIABAS.

I would think 99% of 5-series owners would not have a clue to what
this is all about. Heck, I have known some Bimmer owners who would
not know how to find and read a dipstick.

I know several Bimmer owners who ARE dipsticks. :-)

+1 !

GW

I find Beemer owners to generally be of a better class than Bimmer
owners.

I could see that. It's harder to appear stuffy and aloof on a Beemer.

(Awaiting the flames this thread will surely create) :-)

motorcycle people are generally a more aware section of society in
general. there's nothing like mortality awareness to keep your focus on
the stuff that matters.

--
fact check required