Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wild Idea

Didn't he also use jumper cables, and a car
battery that he conveniently found in the
pole barn where he needed to repair the
propeller for the old air plane with the
silver dollar? Then he ground and balanced
the propeller, and flew away from the bad
guys who were shooting at him with automatic
weapons? Was that the Mac episode?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/15/2013 10:33 AM, Steve Walker wrote:
might fit , or they might not ... and if they don't I'm thinking about
TIG
welding the broken ones back together . I can build a fixture to hold the

MacGuyver dis it with a silver dollar. G