Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default OT - this group is alone

On 9/12/2013 6:14 PM, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:09:25 -0500, LdB wrote:

Mark my words and keep this thread in mind. The trolls do it for fun
and there is no better target for them than a bunch of indignant old men.

I have seen trolls come and go, they have been here and lost interest.

Guess we are not any fun in this group.

I am not impressed with the Facebook concept. It is bad enough on the
newsgroups when people (I have done that) respond without completely
reading the post they are responding to. I can image what it is like
receiving a bunch of random sentences about the subject your are trying
to follow.