Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - this group is alone

The only people left are technophobes and grumpy old men too stubborn to

change. Even "forums" are old school. There are woodworking groups on

facebook and google+ that allow instant dialogue and video chatting.

I use FB everyday and keep to connected to friends and family. I added in one group for awhile that was advantageous to a project I was in but dropped it quickly.

I guess if I made a separate FB account for joining a WW group it may be worth it but not personally aware of any such group that would interest me.