Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Connector ID please

On 09/12/2013 03:02 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 9/12/2013 9:12 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
what is the external battery pack connector called? I should know this
but my brain isn't helping, and I'm not coming up with the right search
keywords either. I have a few battery chargers for rechargeable
batteries; rather than using a wall wart for each I was going to take
12VDC from my UPS since the chargers all need to be plugged into the UPS
when in use anyway.

thanks

Nate

Perhaps this link will help you out? I have a number of large UPS units
and I needed the info anyway. ^_^

http://www.powerwerx.com/adapter-cables/

TDD

I think it's been confirmed that they're Anderson Powerpole, this would
have solved the problem nicely

http://www.powerwerx.com/adapter-cab...powerpole.html

if I had a smaller unit, but as another poster pointed out, the decently
sized ones are actually 24VDC not 12VDC. D'oh.

nate

Oh, and searching for "powerpole winch" reveals that I wasn't smoking
crack, they are apparently used for winch wiring as well. But for some
reason I couldn't find it without knowing the name...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel