Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - this group is alone

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Yes, but do you want that Eternal September crowd? Before Eternal
September started, I doubt there was more activity than now. I
wouldn't mind if it moved toward the way it was.

I don't know about the comparison of now versus pre-September 1993 - memory
would certainly fail me if I tried to make a comparison. The old days and
ways always seem to have been better... or at least more different than
they probably are. I don't think there's any doubt that the activity level
across usenet has dropped significantly over the past several years. A lot
of the old netiquette has certainly fallen away, but I see that across the
board - from new age usenet participants as well as from the old dogs that
have been here all along. It's just that the old dogs cry about it while
they themselves are guilty of it. It's one of the privliledges of being a
old dog...

--

-Mike-