Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default OT - this group is alone

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:32:31 -0500, Swingman wrote:
Thought G+ was great for a while, can't abide web based forums, and
have always gravitated back here out of preference. Just been too damned
busy to do much but lurk lately.

Also, the rec around much earlier than most other woodworking groups.
At least, it was for me. Sure, there's many other groups around now,
but being active in them all would mean spending your whole day just
screwing around on the keyboard. Much of it overlaps at some point.

For me, I've limited myself to three. rec.woodworking, Festool owners
group and I regularly look into Canadian Woodworking swap meet.