Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default OT - this group is alone

On 9/10/13 8:29 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
SNIP

I follow this group closely, but also take a peek now and then at
Sawmill Creek, Lumberjocks and Router Forum. The wREC best meets my
needs for sensible solutions to a pretty broad variety of woodworking
tasks.

There's usually more than one right way of doing something and I've
come to count on you guys (and gals)for laying out the options. And
it's terrific that no one holds back on their opinions.

Larry

All those groups are floppy discs compared to what's available now.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--