Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - this group is alone

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:14:00 -0500, ChairMan wrote:

Wonder how long this group will keep going?

It's not dead, it's just being leached off of

http://www.homeownershub.com/

see your own post 3rd one down in the middle

I just posted the following to them:

I just discovered that you are ripping off posts to rec.woodworking and
posting them here. Without attribution to rec.woodworking.

While this may not be illegal, it strikes me as reprehensible.

I will suggest to the wreck members that they start posting messages
calling out your behavior. Will you keep ripping us off then?

So lets start muttering about homeownershub and their piracy in every
message :-).

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.