Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - this group is alone

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:17:36 -0400, John Grossbohlin wrote:

I have firmly resisted Facebook and pretty much all of the web site
based groups/forums.

I'm reasonably satisfied with the Yahoo groups I belong to - except when
Yahoo decides to "improve" it. But I avoid most of that brouhaha by
getting posts sent to my email and replying via email. The only time I
actually go to the site is to peruse the photos and files.

carrying a cross.