Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Need a new drill/driver

On 9/10/2013 4:37 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Chances are before either of my batts go bad, I will buy another of
their cordless products that come with another battery, so I'll probably
be good on that front.

You're probably too young to remember the old prank the "magic"
Volkswagen carburetor that got 200 miles to the gallon, but I often feel
that way about my two Makita ion cordless drills.

I use the hell out if them for days at a time. Have never, ever had one
run down on me during use on a job site; and when I do bother to charge
them, mostly out of guilt, it only takes about ten minutes to a full charge.

I think I got a 22nd century prototype by mistake.

To the OP: I would buy my two Milwaukee 1/2" corded again in a heartbeat.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net