Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT - this group is alone

On 9/10/2013 2:54 PM, Richard wrote:
On 9/10/2013 1:58 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Sorry, Mike, but that's exactly what is killing Usenet.

Rec.Craft.Metalworking - completely overrun but political and personal
attacks by people who don't feel they need to follow the rules.

Yeah but you have conform to the rules, here on usenet not so much.

Mark

No "rules" on either sites I mentioned.

Along w/ the topposters...

I suspect the biggest hidden rule is more stringent spam blockers is
generally the case w/ all I've seen. That isn't all _a_bad_thing_ (tm)
but otoh it doesn't take terribly much effort to have effective-enough
filters that even r.c.m mentioned above is pretty much benign.