Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Need a new drill/driver

On 9/10/13 11:23 AM, Leon wrote:
On 9/10/2013 10:52 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 9/10/13 10:26 AM, Pat Barber wrote:

I am tired of buying batteries or new drills.

So am I. That's one reason I bought the Ridgid drill driver combo with
lifetime battery replacement and parts/labor warranty.

We'll see how that goes when these batteries wear out... still going
like new for now.

For what it worth, the free battery replacement warranty has been around
long enough that battery replacement is a daily occurrence.

What does this mean? Ridgig is replacing them, daily?

Nine years ago I considered a Ridgid drill with lifetime warranty
including the batteries but went with a Makita because of the weight of
the Ridgid drill at the time. I would think that if you are happy with
how your Ridgid feels and performs you may never have to buy another
drill or battery.

I'm tickled with these, so far. I hope you're right.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--