Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

On 9/4/2013 10:21 AM, sms wrote:

When Costco has just the batteries, without the charger, the batteries
are around $2 each. Of course you need to accept their assortment of AA
and AAA cells.

Costco currently has this deal on Sanyo eneloops:

8 AA
2 AAA
2 C adapters
2 D adapters
Charger

$19.89.

So forgetting about the charger and adapters, the cost per battery is $1.989

Expires 9/15.

One other thing, if you want to shop at Costco without being a member
give a member the money to buy you some $25 Costco Cash cards. You can
pay the difference in cash if you go over the $25 (not sure if you can
also use a debit card or Amex card , but probably you can).

http://www.costco.com/Costco-Cash-Card.product.10024438.html

My daughter is away at college and there's a Costco within walking
distance of her dorm. I don't want to pay another $55 for another
membership card so I can just get her a Costco cash card.