Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

On 9/5/2013 5:00 PM, wrote:

Costco _has_ gone downhill, though I find that it's still far better
than Sam's Club in most respects. One really nice feature of Costco is
their 2 year warranty on electronics and computers, which is actually a
3 year warranty if you use your Costco Amex to make the purchase.

I've never collected on an electronics warranty so it doesn't matter
much to me.

It's rare, but one area that is really worthwhile is on laptops. My
friend in Hawaii recently got Amex to pay him for the cost of repairs on
a 2.5 year old laptop. He chose to use the money to buy a new computer.

I also contacted them regarding a laptop repair but I never sent in the
paperwork because it was only $100.