Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Looking for a Low Cost On Delay Timer

John & Jasen, thanks for this and all the other great tips!!!

"John Fields" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 21:06:49 -0700, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

Thanks, fellows. Sorry for my ignorance -- I tried viewing this in fixed pitch and still can't make out the connections. Any way to sketch it out and upload it somewhere or post it at one of the binary groups? These are active...
alt.binaries.schematics.electronics,alt.binaries. schematics.electronic
Bob

---
Better yet, here's the LTspice circuit list:

Version 4
SHEET 1 880 680
WIRE -288 80 -432 80
WIRE -128 80 -288 80
WIRE 224 80 -128 80
WIRE -288 112 -288 80
WIRE 288 112 -96 112
WIRE -32 176 -160 176
WIRE 224 176 224 80
WIRE 224 176 192 176
WIRE 288 176 288 112
WIRE -288 240 -288 192
WIRE -64 240 -288 240
WIRE -32 240 -64 240
WIRE -432 256 -432 80
WIRE -400 256 -432 256
WIRE -288 256 -288 240
WIRE -288 256 -336 256
WIRE 288 288 288 256
WIRE -96 304 -96 112
WIRE -32 304 -96 304
WIRE 224 304 192 304
WIRE -432 320 -432 256
WIRE -288 336 -288 256
WIRE -128 368 -128 80
WIRE -32 368 -128 368
WIRE -64 432 -64 240
WIRE 224 432 224 304
WIRE 224 432 -64 432
WIRE -432 464 -432 400
WIRE -288 464 -288 400
WIRE -288 464 -432 464
WIRE -160 464 -160 176
WIRE -160 464 -288 464
WIRE 288 464 288 352
WIRE 288 464 -160 464
WIRE -432 528 -432 464
FLAG -432 528 0
SYMBOL Misc\\NE555 80 272 R0
SYMATTR InstName U1
SYMBOL voltage -432 304 R0
WINDOW 123 0 0 Left 2
WINDOW 39 0 0 Left 2
WINDOW 3 24 104 Invisible 2
SYMATTR Value PULSE(0 12 1 1e-6 1e-6 10)
SYMATTR InstName V2
SYMBOL res 272 160 R0
SYMATTR InstName R2
SYMATTR Value 270
SYMBOL cap -304 336 R0
SYMATTR InstName C2
SYMATTR Value 10µ
SYMBOL res -272 208 R180
WINDOW 0 -50 67 Left 2
WINDOW 3 -59 34 Left 2
SYMATTR InstName R3
SYMATTR Value 470k
SYMBOL LED 272 288 R0
SYMATTR InstName D1
SYMATTR Value NSCW100
SYMBOL diode -336 240 R90
WINDOW 0 -38 25 VBottom 2
WINDOW 3 -34 28 VTop 2
SYMATTR InstName D2
SYMATTR Value 1N4148
TEXT -408 496 Left 2 !.tran 15

If you don't already have it, you can get LTspice for free at:

http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/

Once you download the program, copy the circuit list and save it to a
file with a .asc extension, then left-click on the file.

LTspice should find the file, load it, and display the schematic.

If it doesn't, then launch LTspice, navigate to the saved file and
click on it.

Once the schematic is displayed you can edit it in any way you wish,
and if you want to run it right-click anywhere on the background of
the schematic and left-click on RUN when the menu pops up.

--
JF