Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?

On 9/8/2013 9:36 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 20:08:24 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 16:39:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Oh, good grief. Now we have the mortgage company boogey man?

If the current bankruptcy fiascos are accurate, people are not even
sure who the "mortgage company" is.

That's what you get for listening to the major media.

My neighbor hasn't made a house payment in 2 1/2 years and they are
not even sure actually has the right to foreclose.

Highly doubtful. It's more likely that the bank is better off with
them in the house than having it empty. Some have learned that lesson
the hard way.

Every home in the area that's not occupied winds up stripped of all
material which has any salvage value. Years ago, I remember a nice
looking two story house that had the aluminum siding disappear a little
at a time. Every time I drove by, I'd see more missing until it was all
gone. After the siding was gone, other things such as the windows and
doors vanished while bipedal vermin made use of it as a place they did
those mysterious unseen things they do. The wrecked house was finally
torn down and nothing has been built to replace it. O_o

TDD