Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentices and charity work

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 11:53:41 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

Place where we go sometimes has a young lady there who's miss industry
herself, an excellent worker and just gets on with the job no problems
at all. Her guv'nor speaks very highly of her and can't praise her
enough.

But don't expect her to join in with any outside work activities she
just won't do that at all .. Shes in the witnesses ..

When I've wanted building work done that's outside my area of ability/
time, I try to get one local building firm (but they're very booked up).

All Witnesses.