Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Apprentices and charity work

Well I got sick it so I grabbed him by the throat
slammed him against a wall put my fist to his face and shouted "answer back
to me once more and I'll smash your face in".

Probably .. If someone else or more then the someone else had tried to
drum a few things into him when he was younger then you wouldn't have to
be doing that now;!...

I'm quite surprised that he didn't get his phone out and dial 999.

Well that stopped the
answering back but he still had no interest in the job so he was fired. You
cannot force them to be interested.

No, you can't make them interested. Well, you can't. Other people might
be able to.

Well from what I've seen of young people I can see where Adam is coming
from. There're not all spoilt poorly bought up and unmotivated 'tho a
lot are sadly .. they have sod all idea of what its like being out at
work and having to get of their arses and earn their own money...

--
Tony Sayer