Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Default Starvation Wages

" wrote:

As far as ****ing people off, are you ****ed off that a bank will
not cash a check without proof that you are the person to
whom the check is written?

My bank doesn't ask me to prove who I am.
If they suddenly told me they no longer
will do that and that I had to go away until I had
some new ID, then yes that would be extremely annoying.

why do you think voters are going to be ****ed off

Ask them yourself why they are ****ed off.

You first didn't believe they exist. Now you don't
believe this inconvenience ****es them off.

All this extra fal-da-rah also ****es off the
poll workers who don't particularly care for the insinuation
that they have been running crooked elections all these years.

Your assumptions makes you look like one of the
foolish stupid people.

I think voter ID laws may increase the number of people that vote.

It appears to have increased Democrat voters.
Does that mean all the fraud that is being prevented
was by Republicans?