Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Apprentices and charity work

Andy Cap wrote:
On 09/07/2013 01:00 PM, ARW wrote:

Three have gone in the last two months. The reasons were - one for
refusing to sign or adhere to the mobile phone behaviour contract
[1],one for drink driving, and the last one for lying, being lazy
and answering back. [1] We now have a contract due to some of them
spending all day
texting or facebooking. Basically this says their phones should be
left with the electrician they are working with unless otherwise
approved. Apprentice said "It's my phone and you cannot take it off
me and you cannot make me sign that contract". No, but we can fire
you:-). And his precious was more important to him than his job.

What a nightmare !

And we will just get another three and start again.

--
Adam