Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Metal Content. Bullet Actual sizes?

John B. on Sat, 07 Sep 2013 07:56:13 +0700 typed

He can download an image of a bullet from a component manufacturer and
scale the length off the diameter. Ought to be close enough for a cad
drawing.

Here's the only Speer offering.

http://www.speer-bullets.com/ballist...il.aspx?id=147

Pete Keillor

Certainly. But when he's got it, what is he going to do with it?

Looks like I'm going to build a spread sheet with various bullet
weights for each caliber, and let the computer do the guesstimating on
how long that bullet will be.

Oh, ford, now I'm going to have to compute accurate volumes. If
it isn't one thing it is another ... B-)
--
pyotr filipivich