Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery? Cruise ship mania

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 9/5/2013 9:42 AM, sms wrote:

But they're still going to sell inner tubes, right? O_o

Only for use in the pool.

Day glow orange for safety in case the ship sinks. ^_^

TDD

Good idea! A floating third world country that has
no resources and no idea where or when it will be
at any particular time. We need to name it so we
send aid and donations. Anybody have a musician
lined up? I think I will skip on being the
benevolent dictator of this one. Stumped is my
nominee.

--
Tekkie