Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Odd phone calls to mobile phone

Graham. wrote:
On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 12:29:12 -0700 (PDT), Jim K
wrote:

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:15:57 PM UTC+1,
wrote:
This is a secret mobile number on a PAYG SIM card.

Now this new mobile gets a phonecall once a day. CLID says
"unknown" and the

odd thing is that it never activates the answerphone and rings for
a full

minute before stopping. It never calls at the same time of the day
but never

rings at night. It's always silent if I answer the phone.

Any ideas? I got the first phonecall within 12 hours of activating
the SIM

and no-one had the telephone number at the time other than me and
one other

person (I doubt she has anything to do with it)

--

Adam

the only thing that seems able to defeat my moby's answer phone is
the answer phone itself ringing me to deliver a received message....

Jim K

FWIW that's what I was thinking too. Adam doesn't say which network he
is on.

On EE. And the other odd thing is that the call is not registered in the
call log.

--
Adam