Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Odd phone calls to mobile phone

Chances are its a recycled number and there is some bot some place that has
it on its list of numbers to ring and nobody knows why.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"ARW" wrote in message
This is a secret mobile number on a PAYG SIM card.

Now this new mobile gets a phonecall once a day. CLID says "unknown" and
the odd thing is that it never activates the answerphone and rings for a
full minute before stopping. It never calls at the same time of the day
but never rings at night. It's always silent if I answer the phone.

Any ideas? I got the first phonecall within 12 hours of activating the SIM
and no-one had the telephone number at the time other than me and one
other person (I doubt she has anything to do with it)

--
Adam