Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

On 9/4/2013 2:48 PM, sms wrote:
On 9/4/2013 12:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wouldn't you sell everything you own to live
near a Costco? Sigh. I guess some people just
don't get it.

That's true. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they
moved somewhere not realizing that there was no Costco nearby. They
ended up selling their houses, often at a loss, to move somewhere close
to a Costco.

Costco is the antithesis of Walmart/Sam's Club.
http://underthemountainbunker.com/2012/11/27/costco-the-anti-walmart/.

I once asked a friend, who was gushing about Price Club (which merged
with Costco in 1993), "Tom, how did you even survive before Price Club?"
He replied, "I survived, but it wasn't much of a life." Now he retired
on the big island of Hawaii, and of course is close to the only Costco
on the island.

Costco in Korea and Taiwan are also driving up the price or residential
real estate located close to a store.

Next year, Costco is launching their own cruise ship, "Kirkland of the
Seas." Rather than all the rip-off stores usually found on a cruise
ship, this ship will have an entire Costco on the ship (except there
will be no tire center). All the food served on board will be from
Costco. You have to buy 24 cruises at once.

But they're still going to sell inner tubes, right? O_o

TDD