Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default Odd phone calls to mobile phone

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 12:29:12 -0700 (PDT), Jim K
wrote:

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:15:57 PM UTC+1, wrote:
This is a secret mobile number on a PAYG SIM card.

Now this new mobile gets a phonecall once a day. CLID says "unknown" and the

odd thing is that it never activates the answerphone and rings for a full

minute before stopping. It never calls at the same time of the day but never

rings at night. It's always silent if I answer the phone.

Any ideas? I got the first phonecall within 12 hours of activating the SIM

and no-one had the telephone number at the time other than me and one other

person (I doubt she has anything to do with it)

--

Adam

the only thing that seems able to defeat my moby's answer phone is the answer phone itself ringing me to deliver a received message....

Jim K

FWIW that's what I was thinking too. Adam doesn't say which network he
is on.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%