Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Odd phone calls to mobile phone

Nightjar wrote:
On 04/09/2013 19:15, ARW wrote:
This is a secret mobile number on a PAYG SIM card.

Now this new mobile gets a phonecall once a day. CLID says "unknown"
and the odd thing is that it never activates the answerphone and
rings for a full minute before stopping. It never calls at the same
time of the day but never rings at night. It's always silent if I
answer the phone. Any ideas? I got the first phonecall within 12 hours of
activating
the SIM and no-one had the telephone number at the time other than
me and one other person (I doubt she has anything to do with it)

Her husband, checking on the new number she has entered on her
contacts list?

And he can bypass the mobiles answer machine?

--
Adam