Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Odd phone calls to mobile phone

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 19:15:57 +0100, ARW wrote:

This is a secret mobile number on a PAYG SIM card.

Now this new mobile gets a phonecall once a day. CLID says "unknown" and
the odd thing is that it never activates the answerphone and rings for a
full minute before stopping. It never calls at the same time of the day
but never rings at night. It's always silent if I answer the phone.

Any ideas? I got the first phonecall within 12 hours of activating the
SIM and no-one had the telephone number at the time other than me and
one other person (I doubt she has anything to do with it)

Misconfigured autodialler somewhere?