Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

That's quite a skill. With the economy as bad as
it is, most likely a lot of folks selling tools
off, cheap. Come to think of it, there is a pawn
shop I pass by, now and again. I should visit, and
see what items they have.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

I've gotten things like a Milwaukee 1/2" Hole Shooter for $30.00 and a
big rechargeable Freon leak detector with case and extra (good) battery
for $75.00, I looked it up and I think it sold new for around $400.00.
I loaned it to my pal LM or I would be able to tell the name of the
manufacturer but I think it was Ikegami. ^_^

TDD