Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Starvation Wages

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:49:24 -0500, Ignoramus30897

On 2013-09-03, wrote:
On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 22:28:40 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:52:17 -0400,

wrote:

snip
The universal plan to financial success:
Rule #1 - Marry the right woman the FIRST TIME.
snip

picking the right parents is also very helpful...

I know many who started off with the proverbial silver spoon and ended
up without a pot to pee in

There is more than one gets from parents, than just the money.

All money that I earned is mine, but,I could not get to where I am,
without their influence etc.

Ditto. My parents encouraged me to read and nurtured my innate
curiosity, while passing on their excellent sense of right and wrong.
I'm a much better person for it and I thank them for it repeatedly.

I did have some financial help through the years ($500 here, $1k
there) and they let me buy their rental house from them at zero
interest.

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.