Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

You did talk him down from $50??

I havn't gotten any scores like that.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

I've yet to find any truly spectacular deals though, although it's saved
me a few times from taking a chance on appealing looking but difficult
to fix items, inferior products from a good brand, etc.

nate

I'll get things at pawn shops sometimes because I know what the heck an
item is. My best find was a 3M fiber optic test set in perfect condition
with carrying case I bought for $40.00 and it was a current model that
Graybar sold for $1,050.00. ^_^

TDD