Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Starvation Wages

On 9/2/2013 3:39 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:58:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 11:22:50 -0700, Hiram Johnson thetruth@thetruth
wrote:

Im running out of steam, desire, and ability to jump into another one.

Why would you want to jump out of this one, gummer?

"Hummmm? I get $75 an hour, .55 cents a mile out and back, and
$25/hr travel time."
gummer arsch - 08/31/2013, 9:48PM PDT

$75 an hour is $75,000 a year even if you only work 20 hours a week,

ayup..it sure is. And during the Shining Times...I was knocking off
about that much money.

Liar. You never made much, as evidenced by your inability to pay the
smallest bills for the last 30 ****ing years.

Insurance
(medical) was a significant percentage of that $75k,

Let's see some receipts for any health insurance payments.

paid off the wifes medical bills

You've already said that her bills were freebies and that you were
trying to get her on SS. Do you need the link?

Course I had a boy who had 3 major surgeries
before he was 15..and that ate a lot of money as well with his
continual medical needs

... that you put onto the taxpayers like all the others.

My sons long term addiction to meth cost me a ****load of money

Stop blaming your spawn.

gummer was furnishing the meth to his son. That's a fact.

He is married and has three kids..but he
is never going to be able to work.and SS pays him $831 a month.

AKA breadwinner of the household.

Ooooohhh...