Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Starvation Wages

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 09:23:31 -0500, Ignoramus15501

On 2013-09-02, Larry Jaques wrote:
Go get and read a copy of _Who Moved My Cheese?_ It's time to adapt,
old buddy. Find (or CREATE!) another niche and fill it.
http://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-C.../dp/0399144463
$0.01 + $3.99 s/h, or see your local library.

Is that, like a self-help book?

I'm working on my 4th major career change now, too.
(auto mech-QA-elec/comp/web tech-handyman-cnc mfg)
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I am on my first change...

Larry's life sounds a bit like mine.

Auto mechanic, teacher, auto mechanic/service manager, computer
technician, computer technician/handyman.

Getting older is mandatory - growing up is optional