Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] gunner.asch.kicker@test.com is offline

Default Starvation Wages

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 22:02:22 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im almost 60..and Ive made 9 career changes..big ones in the past 45
yrs.

You need to look up the definition of career for a start. You've never
had one.

Im running out of steam, desire, and ability to jump into another one.

I suspect its because im (dont tell anyone..but I think Im slightly
depressed) not going anywhere and at a wobbling pace and am simply
tired of being tired of the same old **** each week, both in my
personal and professional life. The high point of this year has
been..as best as I can recall...buying that used $200 sailboat a few
weeks ago. I starved for 2 weeks to buy it...no one else in the family
gave up a ****ing thing...but I worked for it.

What you should be depressed about is sitting on your ass whining
about buying sailboats when you should have been working to pay off
your debts and earn some self respect.

So..Ive not had a lot to be happy about. Shrug. **** happens and
then you die.

No, **** didn't "happen." You dove right in, happily swim around in
it, and are too stupid and lazy to climb out.