Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] test@test.com is offline

Default Starvation Wages

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 14:47:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:13:45 -0500, Ignoramus27947
wrote:

It is a vexing issue that I have not figured out, except for a
determination to be ireplaceable by computers, for me and for my
kids.

You found a niche that you fit into. Those niches are getting to be
smaller and smaller in numbers.

Which is why so many of my clients have retired out of California,
taking a few machines with them to their new digs in Aridzona and
Idaho and making high dollar custom medical parts and gun parts
working in a small home shop on their acreage and sleeping well every
night..because when they sold out in California

Why haven't you done that? Oh yeah, because you're a no talent full of
**** moron.

I wish my niche hadnt started to fold...

Your niche is posting lies to Usenet. It doesn't show any signs of
folding.

Im pretty good at what I do.

No, you're not. Making fun of your ridiculous lies is easy.