Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan alan is offline

Default How to get rid of smell of vomit from car upholstery?

On 31/08/2013 19:53, Duncan Wood wrote:
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 05:14:59 +0100, Windmill
wrote:

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/HB6113/simple-solutions-extreme-stain-andamp-odour-remover

One of those plastic sachets of mozarella in brine burst in my fridge
(because I left it there for months and it fermented) and the liquid
ran out onto the carpet. Now there's a stink of old cheese with more
than a passing resemblance to the smell of vomit. I wonder if that
would work? (Has that link been truncated?)

Link works for me.

http://tinyurl.com/nga9jp2

Also available from sources on Amazon

When searching you have spell Odour the USA way (odor) and you probably
want the "extreme" version of the product. Shop around, last time I
purchased it I found a 3:1 price difference.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002LNXGJ6

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Simple-Solut.../dp/B0002I9OA2

It may cheaper if you search for Prochem products.