Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default ANN: Updated Models & Schematics on My Website

On 8/31/2013 1:49 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:31:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

August 31...

New updates to my Device Models & Subcircuits page.

New updates to my Simulation Tools & Macros page.

With years of benign neglect, I've accumulated more than 600
schematics on my S.E.D/Schematics page. So I'm busy indexing
everything...

after more work I'm now up to "O" :-]

Comments welcome. Also suggestions about what to add.

...Jim Thompson

Why not write a book and actually help the next generation (or the one
after that)?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--