Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

I order batteries from "http://www.batteryjunction.com/" and they have
Eneloop, Panasonic Evolta and Tenergy Centura. They don't have Maha
Imedion batteries. I pick up cheep alkaline batteries at Family Dollar

Some people think the cheep alkaline batteries I buy are for the birds
but those inexpensive batteries always work for me because I'm cheap. ^_^

TDD

They're still probably cost effective, but I've had several different
alkalines leak on me in the past year, I'm done with them!

nate