Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

My guess, he's insulted that the retail stores
don't have good quality batteries for those who
wish to purchase good ones.

An email friend of mine has a home made hybrid
flashlight lantern. Used a square lantern from
Walmart, a LED bulb from online, and four D cells
(10 amp hour) and a D cell to lantern adaptor.
Got an entire year of use out of one charge.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/30/2013 11:41 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
And *good* brands like Eneloop, Maha Imedion, and Tenergy Centura are
nowhere to be seen on your average store's shelves. (Notable exception:
I have seen Tenergy Centuras in C, D, and 9V - but not in AA or AAA - on
the shelf at Micro Center.)

Am I alone in being insulted by this?

What, exactly, are you complaining about? That their capacity is low?
Perhaps that;s the tradeoff for the selling price? What do all the
different batteries cost in $/100mAh ??