Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recommend me a high litres per minute compressor for £500

In article ,
misterroy writes:
Work spent £500 on a compressor for me, it can only deliver two tanks of air at a time, before it gets too hot and the thermal cutout switches it off. The compressor will only be used about a month each year but when it is used it needs to produce a good volume of air. The pressure does not need to be high, but the litres per minute does.

Which part gets too hot - the compressor or the motor?

Would the addition of forced air cooling help (e.g. a fan)?
(Make sure any such forced air cooling does not cool the
sensor directly, but cools whatever it's sensing.)

--
Andrew Gabriel