Andrew McKay

Default Burglar Alarm

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:15:25 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Main problems listed in a previous post.

Okay, found it. Had to search a bit though

Sounds to me as though you may have had a dodgy control unit, as all
clues lead back to that.

From memory the PIRs derive their power from the control unit, so just
maybe if the power supply back there is playing up it could cause PIRs
and so on to fail. Plus it is the common element for every component.

I don't recall that you changed the control unit so maybe that's worth
checking out?

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk