Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Hacking a Denon RCD M35DAB, CD of 2006, so far so good

On 29/08/2013 14:43, chuck wrote:
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:06:16 +0100, N_Cook wrote:

CD11FTA3N

The cheapest I found one for is $89.00 U.S. with free shipping. That's
cheaper than hours of labor trying to make incompatible parts work.
Chuck

The cheapest I found in the UK was , with all the usual extras about 90
pounds. Much more interesting playing around/hacking. No guarantee that
there is not some sort of random ps or other surge that knocked out the
original laser and could equally do the same with a 90 quid replacement