Brian Mahaney

Default Any recommendations for a jointer around $500 ???

Bill wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Be prepared to wait for months and months and months with Sunhill. And

be
prepared for them to jerk you around with "next week" or "at the end of

this
month" all the while.

Brian.

I have to disagree with this post. I'm on the east coast and purchased a
Sunhill 6" jointer about 8 months ago. I received it about a week after
ordering it. I think it's a great machine. I got them to throw in an
extra set of knives and a dust port. I cant remember what I ended up
paying but with freight it was much less than $500. So far the machines
been great. I like the extra bed length too.

I also have this jointer. Although I waited longer than a week for mine, I
would not say that I was jerked around. They were straight forward about
the wait time. The jointer has been trouble free and accurate. I simply
bolted it together, adjusted the fence, and it worked great.

Brian