Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default A rather disturbing website...

On 27/08/2013 10:51, Artic wrote:

John Rumm scribbled...

The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

well the paranoia is justified as it got to within 2 miles of me.

And how many people live in those 8 sq miles?

******** - that should be 16 sm

More like 12.5 sq. miles to be within 2 miles of TNP.

less than 500

But as you're all related, I'm sure they'll keep your location a secret.

Thought that was Norfolk, not Suffolk? ;-)

I'll have to work on my stalking skills.

Stalk away. TNP has dropped a number of hints as to where his palatial
pad is located and even what his real name is.

I thought TNP lived SW of Cambridge, not SE, which would place him in
Cambridgeshire, not Suffolk, unless he is actually slumming it in Essex.

--
Roger Chapman