Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Metal porch versus wood porch cover

On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:33:56 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I had a customer who owned a single cylinder stationary genset installed
in his basement with the exhaust going through the wall.
It was still quite noisy outside so I went to my pal who ran a muffler
shop and got him to make an extension pipe with a glasspack muffler
which added to the existing muffler brought the sound level way down
to a nonirritating tone. His neighbor's really appreciated it. ^_^

TDD

It must be really annoying, when one has no electricty, to listen to
loud, annoying generator of someone who does have it.