Posted to uk.d-i-y
Artic[_2_] Artic[_2_] is offline

Default What an idiot

Scott M scribbled...

harryagain wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message
Snip

RIP the little girl. And thoughts go out to the Dad and family.

I was an accident.

Hindsight is easy.

Bloody nonesense.
It was predictable, has happened before on many ocasions and he deserves to
be prosecuted or his negligence.

Tell me, Harry, is it that you do it on purpose to get a rise from
people or are your thought processes really this strange? Did you do a
lot of LSD in the 60s? Or did you go in for a cosmetic lobotomy once?
Maybe it's a comprehension issue - which also seems to affect anyone
with Harry as a moniker. More likely tho, judging by other posts, it's
simply this, which I see a lot in life: You're old and stupid but you
use the former to insist the latter's not true.

So let's go back to your statements and take a sledgehammer to them,
shall we? "Prosecuted for negligence." This bloke has caused the death
of his child; in what way is being censured by a faceless bureaucracy
going to make how he feels /worse/? And what could they possibly do that
would teach him a better reminder should he ever face doing something
similar again? Or do you envision him up some scaffolding thumping away
at things with a carefree whistle even now?

This bloke could be a serial ****wit, a mobile disaster area. There are
many of them around.

Just because he's killed his own child, that doesn't mean he's learned
any kind of lesson. There are plenty of examples of people who've been
involved in more than one fatal incident. **** knows how many drunk
drivers/speed mad/mobile phone users kill their kids every year. They
know their driving is dangerous, but they still continue until they kill
someone.

Claiming "it could be any of us" is ********. Especially saying that in
a group like this, where people are constantly warned they could be
attemping to do something stupid and dangerous.